Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Virgin experience to Gelish Nails;)

Had a tiring time since last week chiong-ing got exams and tests for language and core modules! Finally it has come to a short break down! Bought off Gelish Nails deal at Deals.com.sg the other time and we (bestie and I) figured out to go for a small treat today! ;) Booked our appt at 3pm!
Headed down to The Central at Clarke Quay after collecting my Snails Acne troubled masks from VanityTrove, just in time! Done with paperwork and off we go! Hee mad excited!;)

Our nail experts today;)



The Gelish nails color palette to choose from!! and the range of nail art available! ;)

Our package includes 1 time Gelish Nails + free Soak-off + 2 nail art free! Yipee!! =D
YY headed for a nudish glitter tone and I headed for a glitterish pink recommended by them! Because our nails are short from all those cutting few days back, light colors will not emphasize on our short lengths! My 1st time at this kind of color! Kind of looking forward to the end result!;)




Prep work and remove all dead skin! tsk tsk.. hee


All excited YY and her cute pouty face hee! her 2nd time in her lifetime doing nails! haha so honored to be the one doing with her ;p a friend I hold dearly, muackz!! oh and that's her finished nails! Love the natural tone on her and her flower crystals on each thumb ;)

Surprisingly, gelish nails are so quick and fuss free to apply! Save us quite abit of time and brooding over when it will be completely dry for normal nail polishes! I have also heard that gelish nails actually wouldn't harm your nailbed and it's actually more lasting! :)


I decided to try for acrylic 3D flowers as well this time round since this set of nails is gonna last me at least 3 weeks!;) Hope those lab's acetone and chemicals will not spoil my nails :( My nail artist at work while we watched with much amazement like soem mountain tortoises lols!
Lastly is to stack my hands on top of each other and send them for sunbathing under UV light! Waiting and waiting..zzzz FINALLY!






My final nails =D Notice there's actually acrylic and normal swarovski crystals nail arts! ;)


Closeup of each hand and mainly my acrylic flowers =D Ain't they lovely! Thanks to my nail artist for the hard work and full concentration!



Not forgetting, the deal comes with a pack of 5 BOTTLES OF NAIL POLISHES + a Swarovski Nail File ;) What an awesome deal for just 20plus each! ;)

I'm falling in love with the fuss free and hassle free gelish nails that last even longer ;) though the range of colors may not be as much as OPI collections! I love the fact that they don't actually turn my nailbeds yellow as heard. Worse is I'm falling in love with acrylic nail art cause this type are usually the most expensive among all! ;) There's special package for Deals.com.sg customers and I'm indeed tempted :) Only chore is that the removal part has to be done back at the salon

:( Thanks to Bioskin Singapore, I have a set of new pretty nails ;)

FYI, a normal gelish manicure will be SGD50 and the soak-off will be SGD28 each time so it's actually more costly than a normal manicure. So you have to weigh ur pros and cons ba I guess. The package that's exclusive to Deals.com.sg customers is 6 times gelish manicures with 6 times FREE soak-offs at only SGD280!! Ahh so worth it..Tempting indeed..




Hee till the next, have a great week everyone ;)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't expect Bioskin to be so good... thought it was only marketing. but apparently you and many others at http://www.beautyundercover.sg/face-and-body/bioskin-thecentral/ seem to reinforce the idea that bioskin is not too bad ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felicia,

    I'm Aaron from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing beauty salons in Singapore :)
    While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Glow Couture.

    Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here: http://www.beautyundercover.sg/face-and-body/bioskin-thecentral/

    Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon, make a better salon decision and at the same time, increase your blog traffic.

    Let us know :) and hope you have a great week ahead.

    Aaron
    admin@beautyundercover.sg

    ReplyDelete